Sunday, December 16, 2007
6+ Inches of Snow
We woke up to over six inches of snow this morning. We were very excited! We all bundled up and went outside. Matt got the snow blower out (it came with the house) to clear the driveway, Paul (our winter boarder--also a seminarian) shoveled around the cars, and Anna and I played.
Anna rarely seems bothered by the cold and loves to be outside to play. She decided to try to cover herself up with snow. She loves just walking around in it too. She's going to have a fun winter.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys and your snow! We do love how much happy enthusiasm and wonder you greet each new GR blizzard with!
I do predict that it won't last...maybe after about 3 years of it, you'll be ready to head back to sunny CA! :)
Yep, I still don't miss the snow after 9 1/2 years! :)
Post a Comment