Anna and Troy had so much fun playing in the leaves I was trying to rake in the front yard. After the pile was huge, they ran over to it and jumped in! All I could see was legs.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
A Big Pile of Leaves and 4 Legs
We had such a gorgeous day yesterday, that we just had to be outside! It was a good day to get some yard work done, too.
Anna and Troy had so much fun playing in the leaves I was trying to rake in the front yard. After the pile was huge, they ran over to it and jumped in! All I could see was legs.
Then it was on to more fun!


Anna and Troy had so much fun playing in the leaves I was trying to rake in the front yard. After the pile was huge, they ran over to it and jumped in! All I could see was legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Thanks again for taking Troy yesterday. We look forward to having Anna Friday evening.
Kristin
Post a Comment