Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sand and Water

I guess I should have titled this one Rocks and Water to better go along with the pictures. I took Anna and her friend Troy to Meijer Gardens today. They weren't too interested in the butterflies this time (been there, seen that already), so we spent most of our time outside. They had fun playing in the sand, but mostly liked climbing on the rocks.

After we got home and had lunch and a little rest (neither one took a nap--too much they may have missed out on), we played outside. I filled two plastic tubs with water and got out some toys. They have a blast with that! Despite my urgings to keep the water in the tubs, one of their favorite things to do is give Anna's little coupe a car wash. They both end up getting quite wet, but have so much fun!

1 comment:

elgersmaelement said...

Gail,
Thanks so much for posting these pictures. Looks like the kids had a good day. Thanks so much for taking care of Troy today!
Kristin